Dogs know how to live and love. We can learn from them…
• Always run to greet loved ones when they come home.
• Never pass the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
• Relish in the simple joy of fresh air and wind in your face.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp and play daily.
• Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, lie on your back in the grass. On hot days, drink lots of water and find shade.
• When you’re happy, dance around, and wag your entire body.
• Take long walks and stop to smell the roses (and anything else that interests you) along the way.
• Be loyal.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want is buried, keep digging until you find it.
• No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back in there and try it again.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
• Look at the people you love like they’re the best thing since peanut butter.
~ Author unknown