As a clinical exercise physiologist, sports advocate, and media contributor on health, anti-aging, exercise, and nutrition, Karen Owoc has appeared in various media outlets and productions.
In the Media
KRON 4’s weekend health expert
(selected clips) Karen Owoc presents various health tips on The Health Reporter.
Karen Owoc, Clinical Exercise Physiologist, interviews Dr. Will Courtenay, “The Men’s Doc”, nationally-known medical expert/author on men’s emotional health on The Health Reporter.
Emmy Award-winning news anchor John Kessler, and Karen Owoc address a range of medical symptoms and treatments with Dr. Neil Okamura and Dr. Mark Lollar on The Health Reporter. Topics: Low Testosterone (Low-T), Prostate Cancer, Robotic Surgery, and Osteopenia.
Karen Owoc demonstrates how to incorporate some fun into Halloween without sacrificing your children’s teeth on ABC10 Sac & Co lifestyle/talk show.
“Girls and Sports – Issues That Concern You” (Hardcover book, Amazon and Barnes & Noble)
- Anchorage Daily News
- Christian Science Monitor
- MySuburban Life.com
- American Sports Council
- KPFA 94.1 / Tricks to Make New Habits Stick
- KPFA 94.1 / Remedying Functional Limitations with Functional Fitness
- WIOX 91.3 FM / That Was Zen, This Is TaoWSRQ 106.9FM and 1220AM / Health CheckWGCH 1490-AM / The Business of Living
- Total Education Network
- KTLR 890-AM / 94.1 FM Oklahoma
- KCRH 89.9 FM Get Inspired! Project
- KZSB 1290-AM / The Art of Having It All