Health and Habit Coaching
Do you need direction, habit coaching, and encouragement to change your lifestyle?
76% of Americans have gained up to 16 pounds during the quarantine
Are you in need of customized workouts that are appropriate for your health status and age (50+)? Here’s a fitness solution that works with your schedule, yet it is interactive, personal, and a fraction of the cost of my in-person personal training at $5 per day.
I prescribe a customized training program for you via our branded app, Karen Owoc Lifestyle, where you can communicate with me in real time. You receive on-demand customized workouts, where you can track your progress. If you’re not sure of the prescribed exercises, a video of each exercise demonstrates the movement with the correct form and posture.
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Fall prevention
- Sarcopenia (muscle loss with aging)
Before thinking more about it, try it for FREE for 7 days and see how you like it. There’s no obligation because I understand that a fitness program has to be compatible with your style, needs, and desire to do it. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
FREE 7-Day Trial
If after your trial, you decide to continue training with me, you would sign up for The Launch…
The Launch (Initial 4-Week Training Phase)
$199 after your 7-day trial (four weeks/one-time initial fee)
Once you enroll, you’ll officially start your 4-week launch!
The Launch includes:
- Complete access to me with 2-way messaging (texting) for support, to answer questions, and keep you accountable. I welcome questions and need your feedback, so I can progress you at a pace that is at your best ability.
- A 30-minute video call for an initial consultation, Q & A, or exercise form checks.
- A comprehensive fitness plan that increases your functional capacity using body weight and your own at-home exercise equipment.
- Customized workouts for the 50+ age group that guide you through each phase of your training to keep your body functional as you age. If you have a particular concern, for example, fall prevention or osteoporosis, I will personalize your fitness plan, so it is designed to address those needs.
- Prescribed exercise parameters (training heart rate ranges) based on your individual resting heart rates, medications, and current health/fitness status).
After completing The Launch, you move on to becoming a Gold Elite Personal Training Member (below).
Gold Elite Personal Training Membership
$150 per fours weeks (recurring)
After you complete The Launch, and would like to continue training with me, your next step would be a Gold Elite membership.
As a Gold Elite Member, you will receive:
- Continued access to me with 2-way messaging (texting) for support, to answer questions, and keep you accountable. Communication continues to be important. I need to know how your body is adapting and progressing through the training phases, so I can carve out a workout just for you.
- A continuous progression of workouts that increases your functional fitness level and challenges your postural stability, agility, and flexibility. These customized workouts will help prevent falls, maintain muscle mass, and increase endurance.
- Exercise programming that accommodates underlying medical and orthopedic conditions.
- Opportunities to share healthy habits and recipes, offer and gain support, and motivate each other by joining a group(s).
- Discounts on education classes.
Here’s what they’re saying…
“Loving the workouts. I have always just stuck with my same old routine. It is nice trying new things. Biggest change after 4 weeks has been in eating healthier. I used to live off of pizza. Also, I really find I have to make myself drink enough water as you’ve been encouraging me to do, and when I do, I feel better. Biggest gain in the last 2 weeks for me has been in flexibility.”
– Ed McGuire
* * *
“Overall, after 4 weeks, I feel much improved both from the workouts and changes in following your exercise program and menu plans. If not for Karen, it would be too easy to not work out as often or intensely. I love how the App gives you data on your eating macros and how it syncs with my Fitbit. To make the long term lifestyle changes I’m hoping to reach, I need guidance I can trust and can follow, and I feel that is you, Karen!”
– Marti English
Click here for more Testimonials
OTHER SERVICES (private/semi-private)
Video Coaching Session
$75 per 30-minute session (1-2 persons)
Connect with me face-to-face from anywhere in the world by adding this video coaching pack to your training program. Share this session with a friend or family member. This service includes one video coaching session via Zoom or FaceTime. It can be used for:
- Program orientation
- Guided workouts and exercise instruction
- Plant-based nutrition education
- Habit coaching
- Goal setting and mindset coaching sessions
Spring Fling! Virtual Plant-Based Cooking Session
$200 per 60-minute session (Up to 4 persons)
Learn how to make a whole food, plant-based dish via Zoom by cooking right along with me or by just following along. You’ll receive practical plant-based cooking tips and solid nutrition facts. Invite three other friends to join you for an hour of anti-aging fun that’ll support your heart, brain, and body. For groups larger than four, add $40 per additional person. Attendees will receive a shopping list prior to the class.
IN-PERSON SESSIONS* (private/semi-private)
In-Person Fitness Training
$150 per in-person 60-minute session (1-2 persons)
Valid for one 60-minute in-person medical fitness training session with me. Share this session with a friend or family member. Recommended if you have not exercised recently, are not familiar with proper exercise form, or have underlying medical conditions and/or physical limitations. *Call for current availability.